I Always Wanted To Be A Ethical Hacker
If the idea of hacking as a career excites you, you will benefit greatly. You will learn how exactly a hacker may think before exploiting networks, servers, devices and how to protect them as an ethical hacker. Learning The Ethical Hacking course is a must for everyone as we are living in the digital world full of cybercriminals. The prime purpose of CEH credential is to reinforce Ethical Hacking as a unique and regulating profession.
Purpose of an Ethical Hacker
- To deal with the breaches of cybersecurity with the knowledge of laws.
- Build an effective cybersecurity wall against your organization.
Career Scope for an Ethical hacker
- Information Security Analyst
- Security Analyst
- Security Consultant, (Computing/Networking/Information Technology)
- Information Security Manager
- Penetration Tester
- Analyze the vulnerabilities before the attacker may strike.
- Ethical Hacking aids you with the knowledge of security assessment
- Benefits you to recover the lost info and to perform penetration testing to strengthen computer and network security.
There is no minimum educational qualification for attending the ethical hacking and cybersecurity, any individual with basic computer knowledge can. Given below some certification program that one can go for:
Skillset for an Ethical Hacker
- Password guessing and cracking
- Session hijacking
- Session spoofing
- Network traffic sniffing
- Denial of service attacks.
- Exploiting buffer overflow vulnerabilities
- SQL Injection
We provide complete interactive and hands-on training for every individual. Anyone can learn and excel in the innovative field of ethical hacking and cybersecurity. We offer registered and authorized certification from renowned councils and authorities, like, EC-Council, NSDC to our students from India and all over the world.