CEHv11 Course Details
CEH v11 Program Details
- 10+ Live Cyber Crime Cases.
- Covering all the Latest and Updated vulnerabilities.
- Our practicals & Theory Ratio will be 7:3.
- Hands on training with live demonstrations for all modules.
- Provide “think like hacker” approach in the participants.
- Learn & Interact with Experienced IT Security Experts
- Provides a comprehensive knowledge to learn the preventive methods towards illegal hacking
- Tied up with several Government Organizations for Training and Consultancy for placement services.
- Uses both application-oriented and student-centric learning to help expand students’ clarity on information & data protection.
- Hands-on labs demonstrating practical and realtime experience on each of area of penetration testing.
- Certification Name: 312-50 (ECC EXAM), 312-50 (VUE)
- Test Format: Multiple Choice
- Number of Questions: 125
- Test Duration: 4 Hours
- Test Delivery: ECC EXAM, VUE
EC council provides exam in the form of different question banks with varying difficulty levels. Cut scores can range from 60% to 85%, depending on which Exam information of CEH v11 form is challenged.
Who it is for
- Freshers and Job Seekers
- Defense Professionals
- Ethical hackers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Web managers
- Security Professionals
Eligibility & Prerequisites
- The candidate must qualify 10th grade to become eligible for Certified Ethical Hacker course.
- There are no specific prerequisites for joining the course, but it would be advantageous for the candidate if he has the basic knowledge of networking environment.
English and Hindi