CEHv11 Course Details
CEH Course Content / Exam(s)
Nowadays almost everyone has gone online. People have smartphones, computers, or laptops in their hands, on which they are starting to share everything personal and professional. In such a situation cybercrime such as email hacking, data theft, virus attack, password cracking, credit card number theft, and stealing secret data are also increasing rapidly.
According to a survey conducted by the International Data Corp, there is a demand for over 60,000 information security personnel worldwide. In India alone, the number is expected to grow by over 77,000 and 188,000 worldwide in the next few years. Talented Ethical Hackers can look for making their career in some of the big names in the IT sector including Wipro, Dell, Reliance, Google, Accenture, IBM, and Infosys.
EC-Council’s CEH V11 certification training focuses to train aspiring security professionals to gain essential ethical hacking skills with the practical implementation of scanning, testing, hacking, and securing the systems. The CEH V11 training and certification from ICSS features:
- Inducing “think like hacker” approach in the participants
- Explains the functioning of the perimeter defenses, scan and hacking networks without affecting the real networks to identify vulnerabilities
- Demonstrates the exploitation of privileges by intruders and fool-proof security measures to protect the security architecture of the organization
- Real-like test environments to help participants explore their acquired skills
- Interactive theory and lab sessions delivered by industry experts having several years of experience.