CEHv11 Course Details
CEH Course Content / Exam(s)
With the drastic increase in devices connected to exchange the information and businesses shifting to the digitation at a never-before fast pace, the devices, networks, and systems’ security remains at stake and highly prone to information and data threats and hacking incidents. Companies strive to hire security professionals having the utmost understanding of building and maintaining hack-proof organizational infrastructures, thereby creating skyrocketing demand for Certified Ethical Hackers.
EC-Council’s CEH v11 certification training focuses to train aspiring security professionals to gain essential ethical hacking skills with the practical implementation of scanning, testing, hacking, and securing the systems. The CEH v11 training and certification from ICSS features:
- Inducing “think like hacker” approach in the participants
- Explains the functioning of the perimeter defenses, scan and hacking networks without affecting the real networks to identify vulnerabilities
- Demonstrates the exploitation of privileges by intruders and fool-proof security measures to protect the security architecture of the organization
- Real-like test environments to help participants explore their acquired skills
- Interactive theory and Practical sessions delivered by industry experts having several years of experience.