How to Unlock iPhone iCloud Reset (Without Passcode)
How to Unlock or Reset iPhone without Passcode? How to remove Apple iCloud? How to Unlock any iPhone Apple Id? how to unlock the iPhone? and etc.. If you are searching for all this stuff on the internet and If you have a locked Apple iPhone, then you are in the right place because, in this post today, I will tell you that without a password how to unlock iPhone iCloud reset? Or How to break Apple id password? with 2 Working Methods.
Many times it happens that we forget to put a password on our iPhone, and if you have also forgotten your iPhone’s passcode, and you want to unlock it, then in this post today we will know that without a password how to unlock iPhone iCloud reset? Or How to break Apple id password? (2 Working Methods)
If you want to know how the Instagram account is hacked? So how to hack Instagram account I have already told about it. or you want to know how the wifi is hacked? So how to hack WiFi Password I have already told about it.
How to reset iPhone unlock?
- First of all, download and install iTunes software on your computer (Windows PC).
- After downloading and installing iTunes software, open it and, connect your iPhone with Data Cable to your computer.
- Restart your iPhone, and go to Recovery Mode, after going into Recovery Mode, press the volume & home button according to the image below.
- On an iPhone X or later, or iPhone 8 or later: Press and quickly release the Volume Up button. Press and quickly release the Volume Down button. Then, press and hold the Side button until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold both the Side and Volume Down buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold both the Home and the Top (or Side) buttons at the same time. Keep holding them until you see the recovery-mode screen.
4. Now the option of Update and Restore will come in iTunes Software on your computer.
5. Now you have to follow the instructions coming on the screen by clicking on Simply Restore.
Then your iPhone will be successfully reset and unlocked.
If you are having any problem with resetting and unlocking your iPhone with this method, then you can try the 2nd method mentioned below.
With this method, your iPhone should have Internet Connection On to unlock and reset your iPhone without Passcode.
- First of all, you have to go to the site of https://icloud.com and sign in with your Apple Id.
2. After signing in, open Find iPhone.
3. Now you will get the location of your iPhone, and the option of Erase iPhone will also come.
4. Now if you want to unlock and reset your iPhone, then click on Erase iPhone.
Now All Done! Now your iPhone will be successfully unlocked and reset.
So in this way you can unlock and reset any of your locked iPhones without a password.
Hopefully, now you know that without a password how to unlock iPhone iCloud reset? Or How to break Apple id password? (Without Passcode) 2 Easy Ways with and without iTunes.
If we continue to give you similar information in the future, then stay connected with icssindia.org. Thank you and have a nice day!