What information International College for Security Studies (ICSS) collects?
International College for Security Studies (ICSS) collects personal information and financial information as a result of your interactions with us. We may collect information such as Name; Contact number; Email address; Location Work experience information and other related information for admission into different courses. ICSS only collects the information only as a requirement to maintain the operation of our services and we do not acquire any information to personally identify you.
How do we use your information?
ICSS process your information for determinations based on legitimate business interests, the completion of our contract with you, compliance with our legal obligations, and/or your consent. We use personal data collected via our services for a variety of business purposes defined below.
ICSS process your personal information for these purposes in reliance on our legitimate business interests, to enter into or perform a contract with you, with your consent, and/or for compliance with our legal obligations. We designate the detailed processing grounds we depend on next to each purpose mentioned below.
Categories of information we collect about you include:
- Personal information such as name and title, contact details, and company information;
- Communications with you;
- Information you provide when posting content on social media sites.
We use this information for certain activities, including:
- Facilitating the business through communication with corporate clients and other business contacts, for example, to communicate about vendor briefings or details of conferences or webinars;
- For internal analysis and research to help us improve our existing products and services, and create new products and services;
- To send marketing to business contacts regarding our services and products which may be of interest and to promote our business and brand;
- Administering our website, investigating any complaints and providing customer service;
- Monitoring social media content to manage relations with our clients and promote our business and brand.
We use this information because:
Terms and Conditions
India being our domicile country, any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of India.
Users above the age of 18 are eligible to register as a website user and are allowed to use the website and make a transaction. Minors below the age of 18 yrs. are prohibited to do the same.
Any detailed shared on our website, while making a payment for our products or services, will be directly submitted to our payment provider via secured connection.
The cardholders are required to retain the copy of transaction receipts and adhere to the Merchant policies and rules.
Mode of Payment
Online payments are accepted through MasterCard/Visa credit/Debit cards/UPI/Rupay Card/ Wallets in USD, GBP, EUR, AED and INR currencies only.