What is SEO – Learn A to Z
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a process in which any website or blog is effectively promoted for organic search!
Today we will cover these topics in this blog
- What is SEO?
- What is the use of SEO?
- What does SEO do?
- How To Do SEO?
- How To Learn SEO?
- Types of SEO?
- On-page SEO?
- How To Do On-page SEO?
- Off-page SEO?
- How To Do Off-page SEO?
- Why SEO is Important?
- Advantages of SEO?
In today’s era, if we face any problem or have any question, then we immediately search it on Google. Google is the world’s largest search engine, in addition to this, there are many more popular search engines which are in second place like Yahoo, Bing, etc.
After the search, we see the results on the first page, we open it and find our answer. Most people get their answer on the first page itself, due to which the traffic of the website and blog that is on the first page increases, through which that website ranks top and earn good money.
Your website and blog should be created in such a way that it can get organic traffic by ranking it on a good position in the search engine, it is called Search Engine Optimization. So, before knowing about How does SEO work, let’s know in a little more detail that what is SEO?.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization is the term related to a website which is necessary to know in order to build any website. Before starting any website, you must know about it. Google, Yahoo, Bing, and all other search engines use an algorithm to display information.
In simple words, Search Engine Optimization is a process in which any website or blog is effectively improved for organic search. This increases the visibility of a website and blog in the search engine and makes it to the first rank in the search engine and under it any website is made search engine friendly. This is called Search Engine Optimization.
What is the use of SEO?
Now the question in your mind will be how to do website SEO or how any website does top ranking? So the simple answer is “Search Engine Optimization”
In simple words, if you do any keyword search by visiting Google, then whatever content or information is related to that keyword, Google shows us all this information from different websites and blogs.
The website or blog which comes to the top of the keywords we searched, has got the first rank on Google. Search Engine Optimization has been used very well on that website or blog to get the first rank, which brings more and more visitors to that website or blog and we know that the more visitors the higher the earning.
What does SEO do?
SEO is done to improve SERP Ranking Improvement of any website or blog. If you want to do any of your online business or want to earn money from Affiliate Marketing and Google Adsense, then you will need SEO. SEO is the only way to help increase traffic and revenue on your website and blog.
How Do SEO?
First of all, you have to make your website, after creating the website, you have to publish it by putting content in it, that does not mean that visitors will start coming to your site. Visitors will only come when your site appears on the first or second page of the search engine, only when you do SEO
Google and other search engines have made such rules, on the basis of which rules you will do, they will be called Search Engine Optimize only through these rules you can increase traffic on your site.
Google is the most used search engine among all search engines because Google adjusts all the information well and appears in the search engine. Google indexes all content as soon as a user searches content on Google, then Google shows that content based on keywords.
Also, Read ➤ 8 Simple Steps To Search Engine Optimization
How to learn SEO?
If your blog or website is new, first of all, you submit it to all search engines like – Google, Yahoo, etc. After this you should also have some basic SEO knowledge about which you have been told further:
- For SEO (Search Engine Optimize) you should select the right SEO keywords.
- Use the keywords you have selected on your website and blog.
- Buy your domain for a long time.
- Submit your website’s sitemap to Google. There is a sitemap.Xml which contains all the information on our site.
- Only put useful content on the blog, which will increase the returning visitors to your site.
- Put regular content on the blog and the content of the blog should be detailed.
- Make the title and description of the blog attractive and impressive.
Types of SEO?
There are mainly two types of SEO, so let’s understand one by one about the types of Search Engine Optimization:
- On-Page SEO
- Off-Page SEO
On-Page SEO work on your website and blog, it means to design our website and blog in the same way that is SEO Friendly. There are some rules (rules) of Search Engine Optimization, following them and writing good content on your website and blog using Template and using keywords in those content which are searched more in search engines.
How to do On-page SEO
Now we have learned what is On-Page SEO. Let us now know about How to do On-Page SEO that how On-Page SEO is done:
- By using keywords in the title.
- By using keywords in the first paragraph of an article or post.
- By using the keyword in permalink (Post URL).
- By using the keywords in the image’s Alt tag.
- By using the keywords in the H2 and H3 headings.
- Related articles in the blog by Interlink.
- The article description is written in at least 700 words.
- Try to finish the image before uploading.
- The loading speed of the website was increased.
- Keep the description related to the title.
Off-Page SEO’s entire work is done outside the website and blog. In Off-Page Search Engine Optimization we have to promote our website such as commenting on many famous websites and blogs and submitting links to your website and blog in the comment, it is also called Backlink and in addition social networking websites like – Facebook, Creating a nice page of your website and blog on Twitter, Instagram, etc. This will allow more and more people to know and visit your website and blog.
How to do Off-page SEO
Now we are going to tell you that through which techniques you can make your blogs more effective and beneficial so that more and more users visit your blogs, so you have to follow some steps
- The use of social networking sites in Off-Page SEO is increasing daily.
- You can also increase traffic by using search engine submission to make your blog popular.
- You can also increase the ranking by using Forum Posting.
- Whenever you post new articles on the blog, then you must publish that article on the famous article.
- You can also increase traffic on your site by commenting on the blog.
- A good way to increase traffic on the site is that you can increase traffic by adding a link below the description of a video on the YouTube Channel.
- To write a post for a blog and to publish it means to make a guest post but remember that its rank is good.
- You can also increase traffic by adding images of your website or blog to the photo-sharing website.
Why SEO is Important?
If you want your website or blog to be ranked high in search engines, then it is very important for you to do Search Engine Optimization and it is very important for you to have complete knowledge of Search Engine Optimization to do it.
All search engines like Google, Yahoo, Bing have special software to read any blog or website. That special software is called web crawlers or spiders. Apart from this, all search engines have a special search algorithm to give search result points.
Due to search engine optimization, your website appears on the first page after searching on Google. Due to search engine optimization, if your blog or website has Google Adsense, then your earnings also start increasing, and it is also very important to increase traffic on the website.
Advantages of SEO
There are many benefits of doing Search Engine Optimization which you have explained further:
- Search Engine Optimization is done to SERP Ranking Improve of any website or blog.
- Organic Ranking of a website or blog can be increased by Search Engine Optimization.
- Search Engine Optimization can generate high traffic for a website or blog.
- Search Engine Optimization is a new way of digital marketing.
- All those methods are used inside Search Engine Optimization to make blogs and websites top in search engines.
If you are also a new blogger and how do you do SEO? If you do not have information about, then the information about Search Engine Optimization given by us will definitely be useful for you, in which you have been told how to learn Search Engine Optimization, this is the best way to increase the traffic of your website. It is said that with their help, you can also earn good money by increasing the number of visitors to your website. Thank you!